Responsible for the performance of specifically outlined tasks. Pacific Pride Chicks Ltd. is committed to efficient and profitable production of top-quality leghorn and broiler chicks, to meet market requirements, respecting company standards and governmental regulations, following the highest prescribed bio-security standards that apply.
• Performs all duties related to egg tray up, egg transfers, chick pulling, and chick delivery in an efficient and effective manner.
• Performs general cleaning of hatchery facilities, setter rooms, hatcher rooms and equipment according to Company guidelines.
• Ensures accurate daily completion of records and statistics.
• Informs supervisor immediately of any concerns and/or problems.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Grade 10 education
• Must have good spoken and written English language, and ability to follow instructions
• Ability to operate equipment and work aids commonly used.
• Must be punctual and reliable.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods and able to lift at least 40 lbs (18 kg).
Please use the form below to provide your contact information and upload your cover letter and resume.