Join The Team
The Friesen Group of Companies is dedicated to providing only the best products and services for our customers. To help us achieve this goal, we depend on our loyal and hard-working employees who are the heart and soul of our companies.
Are you passionate about agriculture? Do you want to help family farms succeed in their communities? Don’t mind putting in an honest day’s work? Look forward to being part of a dedicated team? Then you might be a good fit for the Friesen Group of Companies.
If you’re a positive, hard-working individual who’s inspired by others, can think outside the box and are dedicated to providing only the best in customer service and support, then we encourage you to apply for the position(s) listed below. Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted directly for follow-up interviews.
You may also submit your resume by downloading and filling out our general application form below. Please return via email to email@example.com
Resumes are kept on file for a period of six months.
We are seeking energetic, self-motivated individuals to join our team as a Bulk Feed Delivery Driver. We offer a comprehensive benefit package, short-haul runs so you can be home daily, stability, a supportive team and family-oriented environment.
- A current Class 1 driver’s license with air brake certification, and clean abstract
- Extensive class 1 driving experience
- Good English language skills
- Physical capabilities to carry out the requirements of the job
- Professionalism, safety, and reliability
Technical Sales and Service Representative – Dairy Division
We are looking for a mature, energetic, and self-motivated technical dairy sales and nutrition leader. The ideal candidate will be comfortable selling as well as leading a dairy team from a nutritional perspective.
Duties will include:
- Generating and receiving feed orders
- Maintaining and building strong working relationships with current and new clients
- Dairy nutrition consulting
- New business development
- Bachelor’s degree in animal or agricultural science; an advanced degree in animal nutrition is an asset
- Expertise in dairy nutrition & feed manufacturing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to relate professionally with customers, suppliers, and personnel
- Minimum three years sales and/or service experience in a related field
- Team leadership experience an asset
- Knowledge of customers and prospects an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite & feed formulation software
- Driver’s license & reliable vehicle
In coordination with other Account Payable and Accounts Receivable staff, the Accounts Assistant is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate entry of account information into the accounting system.
Duties will include, but not limited to assisting with:
- AR duties and other accounting functions as necessary
- Maintaining accurate customer files
- Processing and submitting customer invoices
- Bank deposits and posting payments received from customers
- Processing credit card and EFT payments from customers
- Monitoring outstanding accounts receivable and communicating with customer for collections
- Issuing timely monthly statements to send to customers
- Provide assistance to Accounts Payable and general accounting duties as necessary
- Provide assistance during period and fiscal year end close
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Completion of accounting courses an asset
- Ability to convert rates of metric vs. imperial units
- Ability to work well with immediate supervisor and assist with prioritized tasks as directed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Medium Level of competency with Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Great Plains experience as asset