10 Jul Full Time Class 1 Truck Driver – Night Shifts
Full Time Class 1 Truck Driver – Night Shifts
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Delivers and picks up products as required by assigned route, ensuring smooth fulfillment of daily tasks in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Responsible for pre-trip vehicle inspections, and en-route inspections of truck and product.
- Responsible for loading and unloading bulk feed deliveries according to CFIA standards (including following sequencing and flushing procedures as required).
- Maintains and updates all records and paperwork according to Company standards (i.e. Bill of lading, Inspection report (Pre-trip, En-route, Post-Trip, Trip Reports, Unloading Logs).
- Responsible for vehicle cleanliness according to Company standards and policies.
- Responsible for ensuring verifying conveyances are up to date.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have a good command of spoken and written English language.
- Must possess a valid BC Class 1 driver’s license and air-brake certification.
- Extensive Class 1 driving experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, as well as organizational skills.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to operate equipment and work aids commonly used (GPS and other trip planning aids, perform brake adjustments, monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness, perform emergency roadside repairs.)
- Must be physically fit and able to perform the duties of the job.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance